Sunday, April 15, 2012
And then the Tabernacle ended...
Working the Tabernacle for about 40 hours in the last week has been exhausting and incredible. First it's just amazing to see the tabernacle I have seen recreated pictures of and read about since I was little come to life. Second, so much that wasn't even interesting before has become so real to me. Thirdly, the unity is still so awesome and God directed.
In 9.5 hours we'll be tearing it down, but the memories, the feelings, and the constant presence of God remains with the workers and the thousands of people who experienced it this week. I praise the Lord that we no longer are kept from His presence but that we couldn't convince Him to leave if we tried. His love for us is so incredible. I know so many people have been moved even more by the idea that Christ came and died to remove the barrier between us and the Lord.
So looking towards Ireland, I love that we get to be that kind of experience for people as well. We aren't bringing incense and an ark of the covenant, but we are bringing joy, reverence, love, and Christ to the people of Ireland. I love that even as we leave, we are also leaving memories for the children to hold onto forever as well. I can't wait to feel His presence among them as well.
Blessings,
Holla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment