Saturday, April 14, 2012

105 days to go...

Nine hours of work at the Tabernacle and the wind was RI.DIC.U.LO.US.Tents falling down, columns going crazy, stakes coming out of the ground, water dripping in the Holy of Holies...Which leads to prayer for the weather to cooperate with us while we are in Ireland. 
It's so amazing to me how many people are praying into my trip for me without even my asking. I love how excited and supportive my community and friends are for Ireland. So with that, I appreciate all prayer towards this mission because it matters so terribly much. 
Like I said, the focus today is on the weather. My prayer is that the weather cooperates with us as I have full faith that God will control it. I pray that weather does not factor in frustrations or delays into our trip, but that it be excellent for all of our activities. I pray that it enhances the experience for all. 
Maybe the rain for Spring Break trip wasn't always "Stop the rain from 3 to 9" approving, but no doubt God used the weather for His plan in our ministry. So I declare that the weather will be submitted to God and that He will bless our time in Ireland through it. 
Thank you for your prayers!
Holla

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." (Mark 11:24)

No comments:

Post a Comment